3D Ultrasound and 4D Ultrasound
At the Gynecological and Laparoscopic Surgery Center we are committed to provide you an absolute excellence service, so besides having the best professional team, we have cutting-edge technology equipment.
This is the case of our 3D ultrasound and 4D ultrasound, which allow us to have better diagnoses and provide better treatments for any abnormal condition detected at the time of the study.
Advantages of 3D and 4D ultrasounds
- The 3D Ultrasound and the 4D Ultrasound are simple and fast studies with a high index of accurate diagnose.
- The 3D Ultrasound and the 4D Ultrasound do not bear any risk during pregnancy. And if necessary, our gynecologists may accompany this study with radiographies, topographies or magnetic resonances. Always with the firm goal to provide you accuracy in the comprehensive care of your health and your baby’s.
- The 4D Ultrasound provides us the representation of the moving image, combined with the volumetric reconstruction, i.e., the surface of the structures.
- The 3D Ultrasound shows a static reconstruction of the images through the computer.
The Doppler ultrasound or echography is a colored ultrasound which will allow your physician to evaluate the blood flow in any vein or artery. Being of special relevance for the study of the umbilical cord, the fetal brain and heart circulation, as well as the uterine circulation. These data are collected in a computer and it processes the sounds creating images that represent the blood flow through the vessels.
The Doppler ultrasound is totally harmless and painless both for the mother and the baby, and provides information that is very important during a pregnancy.
Advantages of Dopller Ultrasound
- The Doppler ultrasound in the pregnancy helps us evaluate and measure the blood flow of the baby’s heart valves and cavities.
- The Doppler echography in the pregnancy allows us to analyze the arteries of the uterus of the mother (uterine arteries). Information that is of special relevance in case the mother has hypertension during the pregnancy or in case there is a delay in the intrauterine growth of the baby in order to determine the causes and act accordingly.
- It helps us to identify malignancies, as the amount and rate of the blood cells in the vessels is increased therein.
- Doppler ultrasound allows us to measure the blood flow of the umbilical artery of the fetus, this allows us to know if the blood flow reaching the baby is correct, and thus, if the nutrients and oxygen received by the fetus are also correct.
- It allows us to see the blood flow of the brain arteries of the fetus, in this way one may know the rate of progression of any fetal growth issue.
It is important for you to know that during a pregnancy without complications, it is recommended to perform at least 4 ultrasound scans.
Initial Ultrasound: Ultrasound in the first pregnancy consultation
- Pregnancy diagnose
- Indication of gestational age
- Assessment of the number of embryos
- Monitoring pathologies in the egg
Ultrasound of the 1st trimester of pregnancy: between 12-14 weeks
- Verification of the vitality of the embryo
- Detection of sonographic markers (nuchal translucency and nasal bone)
Ultrasound of the 2nd trimester of pregnancy: between 19-20 weeks
- It is very important to make an ultrasound in this period in a highly specialized sonographic center, since a suitable inspection with ultrasound in this period of pregnancy is essential to diagnose malformations in the fetus.
Ultrasound of the 3rd trimester of pregnancy: between 34-36 weeks
- Evaluation of an adequate fetal growth
- Study of the fetal anatomy
- Monitoring of the amniotic liquid volume
- Monitoring of the fetal wellbeing (biophysical profile)
Ultrasound Prices in Gynecological and Laparoscopic Surgery Center:
- 01Endovaginal Doppler Ultrasound $1,200.00.
- 02Obstetric 4D ultrasound $1,400.00
- 03Biophysical profile $1,450.00
- Cardiotocographic study $750.00.
Promotion 4D Ultrasound + DVD + printed photos for only $1,000.00*
* Not applicable for twins or multiple pregnancies
* The ultrasound is recommended since week 24 to week 32 so that it may be seen perfectly (it may be before)
* No creams in the belly should be used before the ultrasound
* In case you do not apply for the 4D due to maternal or fetal issues, the obstetric ultrasound will be taken with CD and immediate report.