Treatment and Attention of Menopause and Climacteric
Worried about the menopause?
Menopause and Climacteric
Menopause: It may be said that as of the 40 years the real maturity starts. As a woman, you will experience a plenitude moment in several areas of your life, but at the same time you will start a transition process from the adult age to the old age.
Facing this transition that implies a great amount of changes in your life, it is common that you face confusion and worries. Therefore, Gynecological and Laparoscopic Surgery Center has designed consultations, checkups and studies packages specially made for women who have lived the Menopause and are passing through the climacteric.
At once, it is important that you are aware that many times the term Menopause is confused with the term Climacteric. So we advise to be clear about this topic:
What is the Menopause?
- The Menopause is only the term associated to the last period in the woman.
- The Menopause normally appears gradually, i.e., the periods are irregular until reaching the last period in the life of a woman.
- The Menopause is the change from a reproductive state to a non-reproductive state.
- The Menopause stops the production of eggs in the ovaries. The Menopause arises during the Climacteric stage.
- With the menopause, the body of a woman starts a reduction in the production of estrogen and progesterone.
- Normally, the term “Menopause” is used to refer to a stage in the life of the woman, but this is incorrect as this is only an event.
What is the Climacteric?
- The Climacteric is a transition stage in the development of a woman.
- The Climacteric is a period that lasts from 35 to 45 years and is divided into 3 stages: Early Climacteric, Perimenopausic Climacteric and Late Climacteric.
- The Climacteric period will result in the definitive loss of the ovaries’ function.
- Each stage of the climacteric shows particular signs and symptoms.
- The Climacteric itself is not a condition, however, some of the manifestations thereof in women may derive in higher risks of having certain diseases. Thus, it is essential for you to visit the gynecologist during climacteric and have a professional follow up in this stage of your life.
We know that your interest will be more focused on conditions and diseases which may affect the life of a woman after the 40 years. Thus, Gynecological and Laparoscopic Surgery Center has a comprehensive team of specialists available for you.
A comprehensive treatment of the Climacteric and the Menopause in the hands of true specialists will help you have valuable and timely information that will aid in preventing these conditions, prevent complications in case that some of them arises, and help you have a full life as a woman.
Possible conditions regarding the Menopause and the Climacteric
- Heart attacks
- High cholesterol
- Cancer, especially uterine and breast
- Back pains
Which studies shall I make during the menopause?
We remind you that the Climacteric period lasts from 3 to 4 decades in the life of a woman, so the backing of a certified gynecologists will be essential to have an optimal state of health and life quality. In Gynecological Center we have the most important studies with respect to the menopause. Contact us today and put your health in the hands of true specialists.
- Pap test
Request our Gynecological Checkup for women over 40 years (Menopause-climacteric)
At Gynecological Center we know how important it is for you to be prepared for all the changes that arise as of the 40 years of life. And we know that the prevention is the best tool to assure your wellbeing.
Special Price for Gynecological Checkup for women over 40 years: $1,800.00
- Pap test
- Endovaginal Ultrasound
- Breasts Exam
- Blood type
- Blood Biometry
- Blood Chemistry 6 elements
- General Urine Screening
If you are over 40 years vvisit us at Gynecological and Laparoscopic Surgery Center for a comprehensive treatment of the Menopause and Climacteric.